STEREO LOVE by Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina

My Favourite song is "STEREO LOVE" by Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina. I have chosen this song because I like the beat and I can express my feelings. When I listen to it, my senses are on a high and can’t avoid dancing to the beat...

"STEREO LOVE" is the dance hit heard 'round the world by Edward Maya, a Romanian musician and producer, and guest vocalist Vika Jigulina. The theme of the song is a common one. It’s about two people in love, one of whom asks the other to make a mature effort to work out their problems and issues.

It's easy to understand why "STEREO LOVE" has reached the top in less than a year: the song's hypnotic beat, Vika Jigulina's plaintive vocals, and the digitized accordion tone make the tune sound somewhat other-worldly, haunting your thoughts and your senses. The beat remixes of the song add more or less intensity to the track, depending on your mood. I love this song!!!

Here's the video clip of the song:




By: Maria Katsarou
1st Year, Halki Secondary School

Leave a Reply