Break Your Heart Right Back - Ariana Grande ft. Childish Gambino

My favourite song is "Break Your Heart Right Back" by Ariana Grande featuring Childish Gambino. 

I like this song because it's very catchy and I love Ariana Grande because she's very beautiful and she can sing the highest notes. A good example of the last is Ariana singing "Emotions" by Mariah Carey. Some people say that she is the new Mariah Carey. She has played in two successful series, 'Victorious' and 'Sam & Cat'. There is an interesting fact about 'Victorious' as Ariana was obliged to dye her hair  every two weeks because the director did not want all actors and actresses to be dark haired. As a result, her hair fell and after that she had to wear extensions.

Regarding the song itself, here are some of the lyrics:

What goes around comes around
And if it goes up, it comes down
I know you mad 'cause I found out
Want you to feel what I feel right now

Now that it's over
I just wanna break your heart right back
Right back
Want you to cry me a river
I just wanna break your heart right back
Heyyy
All this time, I was blind running round telling everybody

My baby loves me....

Here's a video of the song. I hope you enjoy it! 


By: Chris Kotoulas
5th year - 10th Demotiko, Nea Ionia, Volos

Leave a Reply